Friday, December 10, 2004

I look forward

I am amazed at how fast this year has flown by. And I am pleased at the results of this year in my personal life. I am thankful for all that I have achieved this year, and am a year wiser because of this. Here I am to see a new day, and am thankful for that ability. My reflections of this year are of my family, work, travel, introspection, and best of all, peace within myself. I am as comfortable as I have ever been in my skin, and it has been a process. I am allowing things to roll off of me, and have acutely perfected a knowing way of doing so. Because of the attitude of self-preservation that I have perfected since the age of 16, I am able to travel life's sometimes intermittent trepidation knowing that this too shall pass. Life is good, and I hope this continues. I look forward to next year, and all the others that I am allowed to live.

4 Comments:

Blogger nehanda said...

life is certainly good.
:)

9:15 AM  
Blogger Marn said...

Great introspection! Sounds like you are the only person I know who has actually fulfilled a New Year's Resolution!

11:36 AM  
Blogger darekaaron said...

Sounds like a great year. From the looks of this post, maybe it calls for a facelift on the Blog Name. Doesn't seem like "Angst" is part of the picture these days.

11:49 AM  
Blogger golfwidow said...

I congratulate you on the instrospection you've achieved. I wish everyone would look inside themselves as well as you seem to have done.

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe in NewsGator Online
< ? Blogs By Black Women # >